Wednesday, October 14, 2015

The Neighbourhood Concert [10.12.15]

Written and Photographed by Alice

Bad Suns


The Neighbourhood










Mia went with an edgy meets feminine look paired off with an intense cat eye and nude lips. Her outfit consists of a white and black printed crop top with a black pleated skirt. Pleated skirts and dresses are very trendy this fall, giving this look a bit of a school girl vibe. Then she wears a pair of maroon Dr. Martens with knee high black socks, instantly giving this outfit an edgy look. For jewelry, Mia keeps it simple with a black choker necklace.

Outfit links:
Printed crop top: Forever 21
Black pleated skirt: Brandy Melville
Maroon lace-up boots: Dr. Martens
Black knee high socks: Forever 21
Black choker necklace: Brandy Melville

For my outfit, I decided to wear all black with an intense smokey eye and a half up half down hairstyle. I wore a black crop top that crossed in the front with a black a-line skirt that has a zipper on the side. For shoes, I wore black ankle boots with a small heel. For jewelry, I wore a gold spike statement necklace to give my outfit a bit of color and edginess.

Outfit links:
Black crop top (similar): Charlotte Russe
Black zipper skirt (similar): Forever 21
Black ankle boots (similar): Forever 21
Gold spike necklace (similar): Forever 21

Thanks for reading!

XOXO,

A&P

2 comments:

  1. The world appreciates the writings that include the knowledge and information about everyday science. I like your style and promise to come again and again to increase my skills and knowledge but please keep sharing info about Clothing and Fashion.
    cheap clothing uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so awesome! I do not believe I’ve read through something like that before. So wonderful to discover somebody with original thoughts on Clothing and Fashion. Really... Thank you for starting this up.
    womens and mens clothing

    ReplyDelete